These books are used, but in very good condition. The cost does not include shipping. Will combine shipping, but with just one item, shipping is $4.00. Please call (304) 269-7091 between 10AM-3PM, Mon-Wed. ask for Patty to make a purchase or if you have questions. You can also email me direct at email@example.com
There are only 1 copy of these books, unless stated. It will be first come first serve. First person that calls, or first person that emails me.
Gilmer County, WV Census set of 3 books 1850-1870 Set $10.00
Calhoun County Cemetery Book Index $4.00 SOLD
Calhoun County 1860 & 1870 Census Set $10.00 SOLD
Ritchie County Census 1850,1860 & 1870 Set $12.00
- Ritchie County WV Cemeteries (paperback) $10.00
- West Union Cemeteries (paperback) $5.00 SOLD
- A census of Cemeteries, Glenville District, Gilmer County (notebook) $20.00
- A census of Cemeteries, Center District, Gilmer County (notebook) $15.00
- A census of Cemeteries, Dekalb District, Gilmer County (notebook) $9.00
- Upshur Co Images of America: (excellent condition) Paperback (full of pictures) $15
- 1931 Flyer: The Strecker Bros Co Marietta OH: (collectible) $30 (this is a paperback catalog, has great pictures of horse teams and horse gear in black & white) $30
- Harrison Co Bicentennial Album 1784-1984: (out of print) Hardback with 183 pgs. History of Harrison C. with pics. Good condition, has book jacket, but is torn & soiled. $35 SOLD
- Ritchie Co Cemeteries through 1993 like new: Hardback book with 852 pgs. With a supplemental map. $80
- Heavner-Hefner-Hevener of VA's Jacob Vol 1: Hardback book with 457 pgs. A running genealogy of Jacob. Excellent Condition! $30 SOLD
- Upper Mon Valley Gen.& Personal History Vol 1 & 2: $60 each or $100.00 for both. ***These are large hardback books, dated 1912. They are in fair condition. Need rebound, have tape on outside and inside. SOLD
- Upshur Co. Obituaries & News Items Vol 1 paperback $10 SOLD
- Harrison Co. Cemeteries Grant District (2 available) paperback $5 ea SOLD 1
- Lewis Co. Obituaries 1930-1939 paperback $10 SOLD
- Set of Lewis County Obits: 1846-1899, 1900-1909, 1910-1919, 1920-1929 paperback Set for $20 SOLD
- Cemeteries of Lewis Co Vol VI paperback $8
- Cemeteries of Lewis Vol I paperback $8
- Cemeteries... Masonic Cemetery Weston WV Vol X paperback $8
- Lewis Co. Marriages 1817-1880 paperback $8 SOLD
- Upshur Banks Dis. Cemeteries paperback $8
- Heavner Cemeteries Read 1992 + 4 Cemeteries (Upshur C) paperback $8
- West Union WV Cemeteries paperback $5 SOLD
- Genealogy of The Straley Family (New) Hardback 273 pgs. $20 SOLD
This is for 3 Successful Farming Magazines dated 1929. March, April and May. The magazines are fragile, yellowing and some tearing. Still very readable with wonderful articles and pictures. One ad I found amusing and I did not know was they sold Maytags with Churn attachment. These are just wonderful fun magazines!
Selling all 3 for $20.00 + shipping (locals can pick up at library)
Vintage crystal diamond pattern cut glass ashtrays with sunflower design in bottom. These are very pretty clear glass and heavy. Have cuts to hold 4 cigs or cigars. They measure approx. 6" round.
Price for set of 2 is $15.00 + shipping.
They sell around $5-$9 a plate on auction sites.
Priced at $40.00 for the 11 plates, + shipping
This Bible is in fair condition for a 100-130 yr. old Bible. Some pages are loose, but over all Bible is intact to be able to read and view maps and pictures. It would make a beautiful Family Bible if rebound. I cannot find the manufacture page, but the Bible does have on the old testament pages the 1885 R.V and on the New Testament 1881. It has beautiful lithograph or hand painted pictures, alone are valuable. The Bible has a wealth of biblical information, maps and pictures. It does not have any family history, but does have the name A. Radabaugh, Vandalia wrote on the inside cover. Inside are some dried flowers. Measures 11"X13" and 6" deep. Weighs 20lbs. You can view this Bible at the library in Horner. We are asking $100.00 or make an offer.